Thursday, January 29, 2009

PR is OK!

So, I had a few companies approach me and ask if it was ok to send me their products for a test drive and review. It is absolutely ok! I love finding new useful products that are great for a busy young family.

We welcome pitches from PR people, or anyone wanting to promote their website, product, cause, or service, but please make sure that the information or product is family friendly. We welcome your press releases, but please know that I will not promote any products or services that have not been test driven by us.

If you have a special cause that you want to raise awareness or funds for, please email me and I will do my best to post about it and link it back to you. I am a huge supporter of the fight against cancer and terminal or chronic childhood illnesses.

Any questions? Please email me at StashingCash@hotmail.com

Thanks!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey