Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nursing Cover Review

I have a nursing cover from Tiny Dragonfly. I got this cover as a gift from a friend (whose Mom & Sister just happen to own Tiny Dragonfly) when I was pregnant with my little girl last summer. I absolutely LOVE it! It is a fun, funky fabric in really awesome colors and it is lightweight, so the baby and I are not overheating under some huge wrap. It has a great neckline that allows me to see her while she is nursing and she can see me! It is not big and bulky, but it offers enough coverage so that she can squirm all over and I am not constantly readjusting myself and the cover.




In addition to nursing covers (which are not listed on their site right now, just email for fabric choices) they have custom burp cloths, barrettes, bracelets, headbands, and adorable prince and princess crowns! And right now, they are offering Free Shipping on everything!





(Fortune Cookie Burp Cloth)






So head on over to Tiny Dragonfly for yourself or gifts for someone who is expecting, has a little one (or two), or for some accessories for yourself!





(Frog Prince Crown)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey